ISTRIA PUNTA APPARTMENTS UMAG

Istria Punta Appartments Umag

ISTRIA PUNTA APPARTMENTS UMAG

FAQs

If you're looking for a vacation rental, you've come to the right place! Our FAQ page will answer all of your questions about renting a vacation property.

Parking

Air conditioning

Private Bathroom

Balcony

Kitchen

Dining table

Cleaning products

Stovetop

Kitchenware

Electric kettle

Kitchen

Microwave

Refrigerator

Bathroom

Towels

Private Bathroom

Toilet

Shower

Bedroom

Linens

Wardrobe or closet

 

WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge

Free private parking is available on site

Flat-screen TV

Satellite channels ( TOTAL TV)

 

Building Characteristics

Private apartment in building Detached

 

Safety & security

Key access

 

Languages Spoken:

English

Croatian

Slovenian

✓ Check-in from 14:00 to 00:00
✓ Check-out until 10:00
If you’d like to request an early or late check-in or check-out, you can make a special request when you book.
Please note that special requests cannot be guaranteed. If early or late check-in or check-out is essential to your travel plans, we recommend checking the cancellation options before you book.

We have the following payment rules for reservations in our object. 30% is paid after making the reservation. The remaining 70% is payable 2 days before the end of the free cancellation period. After receiving the advance payment, you will receive a payment confirmation to your email. After paying the rest of the amount, you will receive a voucher by email. NOTIFICATION: If you cancel the reservation during the free cancellation period, we will return the advance payment to your account within 7 days.

Please note that the full payment amount of the reservation is due before arrival, in accordance with cancellation policy You will receive a confirmation with detailed payment information. After the full payment is completed, the property’s details, including the address, contact number of host on site and where to pick up the keys, will be sent to you via email.

Check-in contact to host on site will be in the attached PDF voucher under CONTACT PHONE (middle column on the page top).

Private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed) and it is free of charge.

Children and beds
Child policies
Children of any age are welcome.
Cot and extra bed policies
Cots and extra beds are not available at this property.

Flat-rate tourist taxes:

1.4.2024 -.30.9.2024:  € 1,5 / night/ per person

other period: € 1.1 / night / per person

Cash only on site

No pets allowed